Monday, July 13, 2015

Mbak Sri

I always thought trust is earned, not given. That's why I never trust anyone I hardly knew. Until  this lady, who sells jamu in GBK, let me had a glass of kunyit asam even though I told her I didn't have any cash with me. "It's okay, pay me later, I'm here everyday except Sunday," that's what she told me. I know it's only a matter of three thousand rupiah, but that's not the point. The point is I'm a stranger to her yet she trusts me. By giving me trust she uplifts me; she believes I'm a good person. Give trust, it's a must! 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Incidentally roadside tea in India costs the same (I checked the Rupiah conversion to Rupees on Google ) and we do get trusting people like these here too.

outodbox said...

Isn't that interesting? ;-)